Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fun at the Pool!!!

Today we went swimming for the first time with all 3 of us. Tienna was pretty chill but didn't mind the water at all. I have a feeling that pretty soon she'll get the hang of things and love the pool. The hardest thing was finding her a swimsuit that fit. When we were in Utah I found the cutest swimsuit but it wasn't 0-3 months so I didn't get it. Now that she's actually up to swimming I can't find any stores that have infant swimsuits anymore since it's September. We found this suit that was actually 18 month size but I was able to take in the side and bottom seams as well as the shorten the straps so it almost fits. Luckily she's growing so fast it won't be long before she's out of it!


Tienna doesn't even mind laying all the way back in the water like this - if it weren't for her soggy diaper I think she would be able to float almost!


Her latest infatuation is with her hands - any chance she gets she tries to get as much of her hand in her mouth as she can. Most of the time I can distract her with her pacifier, but as you can see it doesn't take her long without it to get that hand right in there. She can almost get her entire fist in if she has enough time.


She's still such a cutie and growing up more and more every day - Josh and I can't imagine out lives without her anymore!


4 comments:

Britt said...

Abs...I found your blog and we got your birth announcement. What a cutie! She looks like she's grown since I saw her about a month ago...keep the pictures coming!

Amber said...

Abbie...she is so cute. I cant believe how big she is getting. What a little dolly I can't wait until Zoe and her can play together. You look great by the way.

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

She is beautiful! Can't wait to see her! Hopefully soon!

cvtippetts said...

Cute Pictures! Tienna is getting so big... Thanks for letting us see Tienna grow. She does remind me a lot of Josh.