So I've been tagged again, this time by Carlie and all about the love of my life ... Josh!
What's his name? Joshua George Vandersteen
How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years (crazy to think it's been that long!)
How long did you date? about 9 months
How old is he? He just turned 27 but it's a bit of a tender subject
Who eats more? Typically him unless it's something that just sounds so incredibly good (it's weird that I never had pregnant cravings, but they've come on strong since I've been nursing)
Who said "I love you" first? Josh - it was on a night that he was driving me back to Provo after hanging out at his parent's for his sister's open house from her wedding. I guess with all the wedding stuff going on it kinda got to both of us ... that's also the night we decided to get married :)
Who is taller? Josh by almost 10 inches. Part of the reason I was so attracted to him was because he was so tall and I knew someday I wanted to have kids taller than I am and let's be honest, my family's a bunch of shorties.
Who sings better? I'm a little more musically inclined than he is but he's always willing to give it a shot
Who is smarter? Overall I would say Josh. I'm more the random/pointless trivia type where Josh has always done well in school and all of that.
Who's temper is worse? Probably mine. We're both pretty chill but when something bugs me to the point I can't take it anymore I have to vent. Josh is more the pensive type - I've only really ever seen him more than slightly frustrated once.
Who does the laundry? Me - it's one of the perks of staying home with our little one
Who does the dishes? We split it about 50/50 - Josh says that washing dishes is one of the best ways for him to relax from the day.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at our bed from the doorway, that would be me
Who pays the bills? That would be me .... ever since working at the bank for so long I'm a little particular about things like this.
Who mows the lawn? Back in the day when we had a lawn it was definitely Josh. I'm more of a flowers and bushes kind of person.
Who cooks dinner? It used to be 50/50 on this one too but since I'm not working any more I'm really trying to pull through on this one more often. But, I must admit that I love it when Josh cooks cause he always makes cool things I wouldn't think of.
Who drives when you're both together? He does - part of him being chivalrous :)
Who is more stubborn? Mine comes out more often, does that count?
Who is the first to admit that they are wrong? Josh but I am getting better, slowly
Who's parents do you see the most? It's pretty close - both of our parents live close to eachother in Salt Lake so when we're home we try to split it as best as we can.
Who proposed? Josh - he proposed on Valentine's Day and I think everyone in our families knew it was coming that day but I had no idea (he had told me it would take another couple of weeks for he jewler to finish the ring - I should have known better!)
Who has more siblings? I'm the middle of 5 and so is Josh unless you count his 2 stepbrothers in which case he's the 5th of 7
Who wears the pants in the family? We've had several conversations about this with various people but now that I think about it I don't think we've ever reached a final answer .....
I tag: Siri, Amber, Brooke Andersen, Tawni, Lindsey, and Heather
{Hello, again. I'm alive}
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment