Happy 2008! We had a very relaxing New Year's Eve watching a movie and doing facials the day after getting home from our trip to Utah. Thanks again Josh being willing to do the facials!
This morning we took Tienna to the doctor for her 6 month check up. She's officially weighing in at 27 inches long (not quite 90th percentile) and 16 pounds 11 ounces (about 60th percentile). It was comforting to me to see that she's grown quite a bit because lately especially her appetite is almost insatiable. She's loving her cereal, fruits/veggies and is just starting with juice. Today she also got her next round of immunizations - 6 shots and 1 oral. Aside from the initial reaction of screaming she actually did really well today with no extra fussiness, fever or anything like that. We're greateful to know that she's not only happy but healthy too.
Showing off the bandaids from her visit to the doctor.




6 comments:
abs- cute pictures. It looks like you guys had such a fun time in Utah! And so fun to see those babies you hadn't seen - I loved the girls picture by the way, and so funny about Josh being Santa! Too bad we missed it! I can't believe how big Tienna is getting - I mean standing up on your chair, wow, pretty impressive, and I noticed her sitting up perfectly on her changing pad! What a girl. We are still in utah until the 23rd but once we get back we'll for sure have to get together with the kiddos and have a game night or something!
Poor little Tienna and her bandaids. It looks like she handled the pain pretty dang good. I know I would have been crying. I hope that you guys enjoyed your holidays! Happy New Year!
Tienna is so adorable! Thanks for the cute updates. I can't believe how big she is growing. She looks so old sitting up by herself. You'll have to tell Josh that he makes a great Santa. Hope all is going well!
Hey Abbie! Cute blog! I found yours through Carlie's. I also have a blog too and you'll have to check it out sometime!
Sooo cute! Tienna looks like she has the cutest personality. She has a beautiful smile. So fun. We are loving it over here these days with little Easton.
P.s. if you ever want a walking partner let me know.
Post a Comment