I finally got an ok video of Tienna walking for the grandma's to enjoy. This morning she attempted (unsuccessfully) running for the first time. It's only a matter of time before she gets the hang of it.
So cute!! I hope boards went well.. and i agree i think the whole becomes obessed when things like that come... i always accidentally say WE are in medical school when people ask... they probably think i am crazy but that is how it feels!!
4 comments:
What a big girl! You better baby proof! ;)
What a cutie! She's amazing at getting up by herself. Tell Josh good luck on his boards.
So cute!! I hope boards went well.. and i agree i think the whole becomes obessed when things like that come... i always accidentally say WE are in medical school when people ask... they probably think i am crazy but that is how it feels!!
So cute... she really doing good with the walking... I think Zoe is really close to the walking thing too. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment