Friday, July 11, 2008

12 Month Checkup

This morning was Tienna's 12 month checkup. I know we've already done this 4 times but I was super excited to see where her height came in and to hear what the doctor said. She's officially 30 3/4 inches long which puts her in the 95th percentile and 22 lbs. 10 oz. which puts her at the 60th percentile. The doctor said everything looked good and thought it was super cute that Tienna kept waving to him all through the exam. She did really well with the vaccinations - by far the worst part was having to hold her down.





This is Tienna's new favorite pasttime when we're hone ... rocking chair surfing. She's pretty good about sitting in her chair if she's watching a show but other than that it's just something fun to climb on and make sway back and forth.
Also, congrats to Cesily and Jared and their little kids - they have a new little girl as of this morning. We love you guys and can't wait to see pictures!

6 comments:

Criscell said...

I love her new little piggies! So cute!

Jason and Tawni said...

That rocking chair looks like fun! I love the list of her 1 year milestones, you have reminded me to keep track of these things a little better than I have been. Glad that you are back from your Utah trip and that you had a great time! Happy 1st Birthday Tienna!

kalie said...

Her hair is coming in like crazy! I'm so glad she's healthy & beautiful!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

She is just darling Abi! I loved that she was waving to the doctor, that is so cute! I am also so curious to see what percentile Lance is in, I have no idea if he is big or little. I kind of think he is little, but then I take him places and people always say he is big. Who knows!?! But, I'll have to wait another 6 weeks, cause I am not taking him into his 12 month appt until we get back to AZ!

Frei Family said...

It looks like Utah was so much fun!! I am jealous of your wicked trio!! And as always Tienna is so cute!!!

Kim said...

I need to take Audrey to her 12 month checkup! Tienna really is such a cutie pie! Both Audrey and I had such a BLAST hanging out with you two last week! We'll miss ya bunches when you head up to Utah again. You'll have to let us know when that happens! See ya around...i'm sure:-)