The past week or so I've been working on a list of 1st year milestones to include in Tienna's scrapbook and it's helped me remember what a great year it has been. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful little girl and I honestly can't believe she's been here for an entire year! I know that Heavenly Father knew what I needed by sending me such a sweet, lovable spirit. Here's some pictures of her firsts that are just too cute to not share (again for most of them!)!
First picture with dad ... (6/23 - 4:05am)
First bath ... (7/11)
First smile (kind-of) ... (7/12)
First day Josh dressed Tienna all on his own ... (8/20)
First time swimming ... (9/11)
First Halloween ... (10/26)
First Christmas morning ... (12/25)
First football game ... (2/23)
First standing alone ... (4/20)




5 comments:
Cute little "first" entry. I bet her scrapbook is awesome. I read the post below this one and I am home, as you know, and happy to get out. I miss being able to go for walks outside but I'm up for hanging out or going to the pool. Let's get together soon.
I can not believe how fast she grew. Time Flies!!! She is so beautiful.
What a cute idea to add to a scrapbook! She is such a doll, Abby! It was fun to see you guys yesterday.
You will always be thankful that you kept such a good history and with pictures too! You are the greatest! I love you all!
Cute little angel/halloween picture.
Post a Comment