Those are such CUTE pictures! Where did you get them taken at? I want to take Audrey there now:-) I also really like the one of both of you...how precious!
Wow.. those pictures are adorable!! I love the idea of having them hold the o--n---e... i have never seen that before! That is a really cute idea!! I still cant believe how grown up she is! it seems like it happened so fast!
Abbie, this is Joanna (Meyers) Moody from BDA. I was thinking about you the other day and googled your name and found your blog. I'm a total blog stalker! Our blog is moofamily.blogspot.com. Your family is beautiful! I'm so happy to see you're doing well!
Abbie! I'm so glad you found my blog! I'm so glad we can keep in touch now! I've wondered about you so many times in the past few years! Congratulations on Tienna---she is a beautiful little girl! I'm so happy that things are going well for your husband in school and that you are so happy being a mom!
You are amazing Abbie and there isn't anything you don't do well. I appreciate ALL that you are and do. I love your little family also.How did you do the slide show-way cool!
The pictures are beautiful. Tienna is such a nice girl to act so cute for pictures. You are so lucky. I wish Halle would let someone take her picture but no not yet.
Those are the cutest pictures! She is always dressed so pretty! And you've got to be kidding, you made those bows? Alright, after the bag lesson, BOWS!
11 comments:
Abbie! She's not a baby anymore! What a doll!
Those are such CUTE pictures! Where did you get them taken at? I want to take Audrey there now:-) I also really like the one of both of you...how precious!
Wow.. those pictures are adorable!! I love the idea of having them hold the o--n---e... i have never seen that before! That is a really cute idea!! I still cant believe how grown up she is! it seems like it happened so fast!
She is just BEAUTIFUL, Abbie! They don't get any cuter! And I can't wait for you to teach a class on hair bows for Enrichment! They are amazing!
What a doll! She is SO cute and is getting so big.
Abbie, this is Joanna (Meyers) Moody from BDA. I was thinking about you the other day and googled your name and found your blog. I'm a total blog stalker! Our blog is moofamily.blogspot.com. Your family is beautiful! I'm so happy to see you're doing well!
Abbie! I'm so glad you found my blog! I'm so glad we can keep in touch now! I've wondered about you so many times in the past few years! Congratulations on Tienna---she is a beautiful little girl! I'm so happy that things are going well for your husband in school and that you are so happy being a mom!
You are amazing Abbie and there isn't anything you don't do well. I appreciate ALL that you are and do. I love your little family also.How did you do the slide show-way cool!
The pictures are beautiful. Tienna is such a nice girl to act so cute for pictures. You are so lucky. I wish Halle would let someone take her picture but no not yet.
Those are the cutest pictures! She is always dressed so pretty! And you've got to be kidding, you made those bows? Alright, after the bag lesson, BOWS!
Cute pictures Abbie- I love the Mommy-daughter picture- How precious. Hope all is going well. We love you all.
Love,
The TIppetts
Post a Comment