I know - 2 posts in 2 days is a little ambitious but I couldn't resist.
Can you tell what we had for dinner last night?
I love the dramatic way the monsoons affect the sunsets - they're absolutely beautiful! I wish I could have gotten a wider panoramic-type shot. Just off the left side of this picture there was tons of lightning. This is one thing I will definitely miss someday if we're not here.




3 comments:
What a cute picture of Tienna! That is adorable. And I totally agree with you about the Monsoon season. What a great pic you got--it's beautiful.
I love your last two posts- Tienna is looking so big! Josh does look super happy with Tienna in his lap while he is relaxing. I love the picture of the stormy skies- you can almost feel the tension of the storm! We love you all!
Love, Cesily
PS Gracelyn has the same purple outfit that Tienna does- how fun!
I selfishly hope you never have to miss the beauty of the monsoon sky. I love it too. I don't know where else we could see it.
Post a Comment