Friday, December 05, 2008

Family Pictures


We had family pictures taken a couple of weeks ago (before Josh started his Internal Medicine rotation). The picture quality isn't the best but this is for the grandma's to enjoy. We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

8 comments:

annie moffat karcher said...

I love the one where you and josh are looking down on tienna. that one is too precious.

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

So cute! You have a darling family.

Brandy said...

Those are so cute, Abbs. I love the cheesy ones of Tienna. My little Mason makes the same face!

Travis and Britni said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I especially like the one where you're both looking down at Tienna and she's looking up at you. It's precious.

Heather said...

Cute pictures Abbie. I like your hair!

Steve & Becky Pollei said...

Abbie I LOVE your updated Blog for Christmas! WOW!!! Thank you. Tienna of course is an absolute doll and we can hardly wait for you to come visit. The toilet paper and Christmas Tree lights are ready!! Your family pictures on the video are so cute too!!! Thanks hon! Love Mom

john and brenda said...

Wow! Not a dud in the bunch! I love them all.

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

Where did you get those done? I think they look good. I love the black and white.