The weather here lately has been absolutely ideal! We've been able to go to the park at least once every day this week - Tienna loves being outside! I'd forgotten that January is the perfect time of year to run through crucnchy leaves that have finally fallen off the trees down here. Other than that, here's what we're up to:
I trimmed Tienna's hair for the first time the other day. I don't know that it really qualifies as a haircut because I only trimmed her wings behind her ears but either way she was great. She sat for me on our bathroom counter and chewed on her toothbrush long enough for me to get in a couple of snips.
I know, it doesn't look like much .... it's amazing what's exciting to me as a mom!
This is one of the ways Tienna reads her books - on her tummy with sporadic leg kicking. Often times reading aloud is also included, compliments of Tienna. I think it's so cute!
This morning Tienna happened across a pair of sunglasses. Now she won't let go of them for anything. Can you tell she knows how to put them on all by herself?




7 comments:
What a little diva! Love those sunglasses pics!
the juicy sweatsuit. we need a picture together :)
seriously, isn't the weather just wonderful?! tienna is so darling, i love the picture of her laying on her tummy reading books. she kept smiling at me in church yesterday, i just love her friendly little self!
I absolutely LOVE this weather! And it was SO fun bumping into you and Tienna at "Fry's' today:-) We'll have to set up another playdate soon when Tienna feels better.
I'm having a hard time believing that she is 18 months old ... I feel like she is still just a little baby but she is so grown up! The sunglasses are the best, so independent huh?
You guys look like you are enjoying life, yay for good weather!
Yeah! I am glad you found me too! Your page is adorable! And Tionna looks so, so cute!
Shoot I misspelled her name! Sorry about that!
Post a Comment