Tienna repeats just about everything we say now - here's a video (especially for family) to see how much she's changed in the last couple months. She thinks she's such a big girl!
{Hello, again. I'm alive}
11 years ago
Josh*Abbie*Tienna*Kiara
11 comments:
It was so fun to hear her cute voice. What an intelligent little girl!
That's really cute! I can't believe how big she's gotten!
How stinkin' cute was that? I loved it. I promise, there are bunches of us who love to see her grow and develop, even we're not technically 'family'. How fun! Keep up the good work, T.
Wow...what a big girl. We are very impressed. She is so cute, we were totally laughing as we watched that. She has definitely grown up a lot since we last saw her. We just want to give her big hugs and kisses. Taylor says that she looks a lot like you Abbie... I agree. We hope all is well, Zoe sends her love to her cous...
I love this post! She has grown so much since we saw all of you at Christmas. I hope all is well!
Oh so cute!!! She has an adorable voice. Thanks for sharing the video. I can't wait so see Tienna in June. Love you all- Cesily
Abbie, that video is sooooo darn cute! Tienna is very smart. My favorite letter was "W". P.S.- I found your blog through Criscell's... hope you don't mind.
Cute cute!
Tienna was darling with her ABC's and her cute little voice, very impressive!! She is looking more like Abbie with her cute jowels. She's a beauty. Love, Becky
ok, that was seriously one of the cutest videos i've ever seen! she is so darling and i really can't believe how big she is getting! seeing all these little kiddos grow really puts things into perspective and makes you realize that we've been down here for a while! crazy!
Soo cute! I loved the ABC's. Give her a ton of kisses. We can't wait to see you guys. I can't wait to get these two girls together.
Post a Comment