We have been super busy this week! It's been a week of fun crafts (hair bows, aprons and a pieced bag) and lots of outings including hikes, swimming, swinging at the park, playing at the mall, watching planes at the airport, walks around the neighborhood and lots of friends. It also was Josh's last week of Internal Medicine so we're excited to have him around a bit more this next month. Yea for 80 degrees!!
Proof Tienna belongs in our family - she loves ice cream!! Typically when she goes on 'errands' with daddy she comes home with an ice cream cone. Do you think she likes it?
We got to go to the zoo with Josh during the week a little bit ago after he worked the entire previous weekend. It was a perfect day and Tienna loved the extra attention!
Playing ring-around-the-rosies with her buds Madison and Audrey at the park.
Whenever we get to the park swinging is Tienna's absolute favorite!
I just loved her hair in this one .....
Also, congrats to Taylor (my brother), Amber (his wife) and Zoe (their little girl) on the arrival of the newest member of their family Dane! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months!!




5 comments:
AGAIN... adorable pictures. they crack me up everytime. i hope tienna stays this funny as she gets older. will be wonderful entertainment:) when are you coming to slc next?... or i should just come down. i'm ready for warm weather!
Tienna is so cute and always seems to be so happy. I wish you would of posted a picture of your apron and bag. I know you do great work and I want to see.
I LOVE the one of Tienna eating an icecream cone! And the girls were SO cute at the park the other day. I love watching them play so well together:-)
The face Tienna is making on the swing is AWESOME! She is too cute. And playing with friends and family is always fun!
I can't believe Tienna is a total toddler now! I remember when she was such a tiny little thing. Oh, and I'm TOTALLY loving her hair in that pic too! Hilarious!
Post a Comment