Monday, March 16, 2009

My little angel

I don't exactly know why, but to me Tienna's been super cute lately. She is such a little angel probably 95% of the time. Here's a bit of what we've been up to and why I'm so grateful for her...
Tienna will eat absolutely anything I give her. We had asparagus for dinner the other night and sure enough, she liked it. After finishing what I gave her on her plate she came around and found more and helped herself to a little bit more.
Tienna has finally grasped the concept of the phone. During the day she'll bring me the phone and tell me whoever she wants to call (this past week it was typically my sister Jessie). Though she doesn't always say too much, she loves it!
Josh let Tienna pick what she wanted to wear the other day. Guess what she picked!? Yep, I guess little yellow ducks work for Easter too, right? (The sad thing was that the costume was a bit small: we couldn't even button it up. I guess this Halloween we'll have to find something else.)

Tienna loves the pool - or should I say pool area. She loves running around on the grass, drinking water and setting out towels. As for the pool, she's been a bit apprehensive this spring so far (granted, our pool is still a bit chilly). She'll normally just hang out on the top step or two and splash.



I love Tienna in pigtails. She's a good sport and sits still for me. Some mornings she'll even tell me that's how she wants her hair. Even though I'm not a super girly girl it is sure fun to have one!

9 comments:

jeremy and steph said...

Tienna is a little peach! MK loves having her as a friend :)
And she really does have such cute hair all the time...wish Madison would let me doll-up her hair :)
Anyway, cute pics of a cute girl :)

Kim said...

I would have to agree with Steph (and YOU of course)...Tienna is absolutely a CUTIE pie!
I LOVE her swimsuit:-) And I wish Audrey would eat like Tienna...Audrey can be a bit of a picky eater sometimes.
We ALWAYS love hanging out with you guys...your both SO fun!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

She is so cute Abs! And she has grown a ton of hair! That is so funny about the asparagus! We had a similiar situation with Lance - I had to stop him after 10 pieces, no joke! We are lucky to have non-picky eaters!

todd and ashley said...

I am so sorry about Sunday, I feel awful. Todd was going to try and find you for me. The people whose kids we were watching, came home a later than we expected them to and I couldn't get to church. I wanted to call you but I didn't have your number. I feel so bad, I owe you. I am so sorry. Let me know how I can make it up to you!!

Brandy said...

I don't honestly know what I am more jealous of right now...
The pool, the fact that Tienna eats anything, or that you get to spend every moment with her cute self and I haven't even met her?!

Janessa said...

I love your pics! I wish we were hangin' by the pool, even if it includes only splashing on the top step! I suspect she'll be a little fish in a few weeks!

Criscell said...

WOW! How did you get such a good eater?? I love the pic of her eating that asparagus! I need some help in this area...

She looks adorable in all those pics and how fun that Josh's parents could come visit.

Britt said...

I can't believe how big she is!!!

I started a blog if you want to see pics of our little Evie...

bryandbritthun.blogspot.com

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

How cute! She is such a doll! And always so pleasant!