We've had a couple of tumultuous weeks - visiting Josh in Yuma, Tienna's first visit to Chuck E. Cheese's and a quick trip to Disneyland among other things. It's nice to finally be home and settle back to our somewhat predictable routine.
First up, just over a week ago Tienna and I went to Yuma for a couple days. It was fun to see where Josh was last month - the hospital, clinic and apartment. We were pleasantly surprised with Yuma. While it is a tiny town, it's not as small as I expected (though it was much hotter - it hit 105 one day!). We had a blast playing at the pool, the park and driving around checking out the town. Tienna did well with the 3 hour drive - it was nice to have a change of scenery for a couple days.
Next up, Chuck E. Cheese with Madison and Stephanie. Tienna loved all the rides, the slide and having a little buddy to run around with. Needless to say, we'll probably be returning sometime soon!

Tienna loved the dog in this one - she would sit there driving with one hand, the other hanging around the dog... I can almost picture her as a teenager!
A short break for a drink.
After going down the slide for a while Tienna decided to try climbing up instead - much more exciting.
This little seat was probably Tienna's favorite. It went up, around and then back down. She was absolutely beaming the entire time and would say "ooh" and "aah". Too cute!
"Ooh!"
"Aah!"
Josh came home Wednesday and we left early Thursday for Disneyland. We made it in time to still spend several hours on rides Thursday followed by all day Friday and Saturday. Tienna was in heaven and Josh and I enjoyed watching her excitement. Sunday morning, before heading back to Phoenix, we stopped by the beach for a bit. While it was such a fun trip it's good to be home and get back to a predictable nap schedule!
Some of the favorites included:
the carousel
(average 4 times each day!)
any train
boat rides
churros
seeing characters
(I think goofy was the favorite)
the parade
dumbo
singing songs (lots of songs) in the car






Snack time!







14 comments:
You definitely were M.I.A. for a little while...and we're SO happy that you are back now! It looks like you had a BLAST at both Chucky Cheese and Disneyland! I'm quite jealous that you were able to spend 3 days there:-) The pictures of you guys at the beach were BEAUTIFUL! We need to have a playdate soon...Audrey misses her buddy, Tienna.
How Fun! I love kids in disneyland. Nothing is more fun than seeing their sweet expressions...priceless! I am so happy that you have a husband again.
Abs, I just got back from California last night and saw my computer cord you sent, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! That was so nice of you, I really appreciate it, now I can turn on my laptop, hurray!
Your pictures are so cute. Tienna is darling, and that is so fun that you guys went to Disneyland and that she loved it.
that looks so fun! I bet you had a blast! Guess which one is my favorite picture!?! THe one of your family and you have a cute look on your face!
YAY! I am so glad you guys had so much fun...I LOVE the beach pics...definitely wall worthy :)
Anyway, we need to play sometime soon!
p.s. I also love the sippy pic...of course! :)
AW, cute pictures! I love Disneyland! Your hair color is still my fave. So, is/was Josh doing his rural in Yuma or something?
Wow! You've been busy. Sounds like fun. Glad you're home safe and sound. That Tienna is such a cutie.
What a busy few weeks you've had! Fun pictures, though! It looks like you had a blast.
Oh how fun! You guys always have such great entertainment going on in your lives, I am jealous that Tienna got to go to Chucky Cheese, it was like an obsession for me when I was little. I also am even more excited to take Stella to Disneyland for her 1st time next year now that I saw your pictures and read your thoughts!!!
Looks like you had a ball! We are so jealous! We love Cali! And yay for that rotation ending!!!
Tienna looks like she's having fun with mom and dad!!!
Such a great memory maker-being together and enjoying each other! I love to see you all having fun!
We're glad you're back! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I really want to take Caysja to D-land sometime. I think she would love it as well.
Looks like you guys had a TON of fun in Disneyland! Brett did that rotation in Yuma too, but fortunately he was able to come home a few times on his days off, so it wasn't horrible.
Post a Comment