Here's some pictures of what we've been up to in the past week:
Tienna has enough hair to braid (if you can really call it that yet!). Tienna is quite the girly girl. If I tell her we're going anywhere she brings me a comb and an elastic and says, 'hair?, lastic?' She sits still while I do her hair and after always looks in the mirror and says 'pretty'. I never thought girly girls would be my thing, but it's pretty fun!
Today we went over to a friend's for pudding finger painting (thanks for the cute idea Kristi!). Everyone did quite well and was surprisingly non-messy. Tienna loved swirling all the colors together on her paper. However, I think the highlight for her was realizing that the pudding was edible. After that she would dip her fingers in the pudding, draw, then lick off the excess and repeat. I love some of her faces!!
The new favorite accessory - Tienna's always got her glasses on when we go on errands.




6 comments:
Looks like fun! So, sometimes I am a little jealous that there are so many girls and NO boys. Poor Adam!?!
Her hair is geting long! It was fun to hang out on Sunday.
Wow! You're so lucky that not only will she sit still while you do her hair, but she actually WANTS you to do it! She's getting so big, it's amazing!
So cute! I love that little braid you did :) It looks like that pudding finger painting was a hit!
I forgot about pudding finger painting. How fun! I can't believe you can french braid her hair!
So cute! I LOVE her hair! You need to teach me how to braid...I'm kind of neglecting London...
Seriously, though, it seems like last Sunday Tienna was just barely crawling and now she is such a little lady! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment