Last week we went to Utah for a week full of family and wedding festivities. Early in the week we were able to hang out with the Vandersteen cousins, go to Wheeler Farm and play with an incredible water slide in the backyard. With the Pollei side we were able to have a birthday party for all the cousins with summer birthdays and grandma, family pictures, dinner with the Pierce's, and my baby sister's wedding. We had a blast and enjoyed all the rain and pretty green that was everywhere (especially compared to AZ). Tienna loved playing with almost all of her cousins and having lots of attention. Here's some pictures from all the fun.
Jessie and Steve's wedding:

This one requires a little explanation (no, my family isn't normally like this). During the wedding dinner my two older brothers dressed up and lip-synced to "Sisters" from White Christmas as a tribute. It was an instant classic! Yep, no shame!




8 comments:
Very cute! I'm not gonna pretend that I'm not a little crushed that Mason and Tienna could have had their first meeting. sigh.
I am so sad we missed you while you were in Utah, but it looks like you had a blast while you were here! LOVE the 'Sisters' routine! I immediately knew exactly what they were doing. I love White Christmas! Keep us posted if you come up in July!
Looks like fun but I can't believe everyone is in pants...we are melting down here. Fun to see you today lets play soon
Super CUTE pictures Abbie! It looks like you guys had a BLAST with your families:-) Weddings are always fun, especially when its one of your siblings.
I'm glad you guys are back, though...we need to plan some FUN, yet cool, playdates during this HOT summer!
I love the pictures! Very classic!
That waterslide looks like fun!!! I want to get something like that for my backyard. Tienna is growing up sooooo fast, she is such a little girly girl with her braids! Good to see an update and know that you guys are doing well, take care!
How Fun! I'm sorry that I was out of town while you were here, but it looks like you were pretty busy.
What a fun time you had with your family! Isn't it great to go home? Love all the pictures.
Post a Comment