Sunday, August 16, 2009

A New Take on an Old Story .....

Tienna surprised me with this 2 days ago - it was one of those moments when I realized just how big she's getting!!

(It takes her a second to speak up, she was a little shy of the camera at first)

14 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

OMG! Absolutely adorable. I can't believe how smart she is... and how big! We need to get together again soon. It's been WAY too long!

annie moffat karcher said...

oh she is soo smart and adorable Abbie. Growing up fast and so pretty like her mama. You must be so proud and excited for her.

Kim said...

WOW! I can't believe Tienna is reading some books already! I definitely need to step it up with Audrey:)
We will have to plan a FUN playdate when we get back to AZ! Hope you had a GREAT weekend...we miss ya guys!

The Matthews Family said...

That is honestly one of the cutest things I have seen! What a fun girl!

kalie said...

WOW! "Lllallow" duck is about the cutest thing I've heard all day!

Travis and Britni said...

How cute. What a little smartie pants you have on your hands. I thought it was adorable.

Jason and Tawni said...

Hello! That is the most adorable thing I have ever heard. I love the way she says "lellow duck!" Too cute, great job at catching it on video, way to go Tienna!

cvtippetts said...

So cute! She sounds so big. Gotta love Eric Carle books! We love you guys and miss you!

Joanna said...

So cute! I posted a similar video of Hyrum reading "Panda Bear" a while ago, but he wasn't nearly as sweet doing it. Love those books.

Janessa said...

She is so darling! Kudos to you Abbie! Her skills show how much she's been read to. What a cutie!

Heather said...

Oh how cute! What a smart girl. Please let her know how much we love her and miss her.:)

Steve & Becky Pollei said...

Tienna, You are absolutely darling reading your new book. I could understand every single word! Thank you for reading your book to me, it made me smile.

I love you, Grandma Pollei

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

Wow, I'm impressed. She's so cute. Miss you guys!

Criscell said...

SOOOO cute! I remember when Caysja learned how to read that same exact book.