Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rainy Days

I love Arizona monsoon rainstorms!! Last night we had a nice thunderstorm (for almost the first time this summer, which is quite unusual) and while I loved it I kept hoping it would stick around for more than 15 minutes. Well, as luck would have it, it rained all night and all the way until about 10:00am!! This morning we went to the library and it was cool enough we could actually walk there (granted it was raining pretty good - thanks for the motivating push Steph!). We got there a little wet and the rain had stopped by the time we needed to walk home. When we got home I noticed Tienna's hair:


Just a bit crazier than typical to say the least! I love her curls and can only imagine what it would be like every day if we lived back east!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

shes adorable. as always:)

kalie said...

Aw, what a sweet picture!

Criscell said...

I love her curls too! She is so CUTE!

Criscell said...

I love her curls too! She is so CUTE!