Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yep, it's true!

Pretty soon Tienna is going to get to go from this:


to the real thing. Yes, baby #2 is on the way coming next April!

20 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

YAY! Abi, congratulations, that is exciting. I hope you are feeling ok! Tienna is going to be such a cute big sister, and super cute announcement!

Christi said...

Congratulations!

Chelsea said...

Ahhhhh!!! Congratulations!!!! In so happy for you!! Tienna is going to be an awesome older sister!!

Travis and Britni said...

YEAH!!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Thanks again for altering my pants. You're the best.

Kim said...

Congratulations!!! Tienna is going to be such a GREAT big sister:)
I can't wait for you guys to find out what you are having!

Brandy said...

So very happy for you! I hope you are feeling well, now that you're past your first trimester. Hope you haven't been sick at all!
Be sure to post what you're having, when you know!!
xoxo
Brand

The Matthews Family said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! If you need some one to watch Tienna anytime during the pregnancy (or after the baby is born!), let us know!

hilary said...

i hope you've been feeling well, abbie! we're so excited for you guys and it will be fun to have babies so close to each other! :) can't wait to find out what it is!

The Skinners said...

yeah! congrats! :)

Brenbren said...

Congrats! Baby #2! How fun! Good luck!

Janessa said...

We are so happy for you guys! Tienna is so darling. We can't wait to see #2!!!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Congrats! I can't wait to hear what you are having.

Janelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!!! I hope you are feeling okay!!! We can't wait to meet another cute Vandersteen!!!

******* said...

YEA!!!! Congrats you guys!!!! We miss hanging out. When we see you in may we'll both have two kids. Crazy!!!!

Heather said...

We're so happy for you guys! I pray you'll be able to survive the sickness!

Criscell said...

Congrats Abbie!!! SOOOOO SUPER happy for you! How have you been feeling? You look great!

Joanna said...

Hurray! That is such a sweet picture of Tienna. How fun that you'll have such a good little helper. Congratulations!

Brett and Rachel said...

CONGRATS!!! So excited for you guys! I was just thinking the other day it was about time you guys had another cute little kid. So glad it's coming before we all move away!!!!

Victoria Blanchard said...

Congrats!

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope you are doing ok!! You look great!!