We have been busy busy this past couple weeks. I was positive that once Josh finished his audition rotations life would calm down a bit and get back to normal. Oh my was I wrong! Now, instead of working crazy hours he's been off interviewing across the country at least once a week. Add to that most of the Pollei clan coming to Phoenix for Thanksgiving, someone having a birthday and getting ready to head to Utah for Christmas next week and it's no wonder I've felt so busy! So, first things first.








Josh opted to get an early start on interviews and scheduled 3 before Thanksgiving. I'm sure once January comes and he's only got 3 or 4 left I'll be grateful but in many ways it feels like he's still at work all the time. Thankfully that is not the case so when he is home he's been home significantly more. Tienna is getting used to having daddy around again and I'm loving it too!
Last week my parents, McKay and Jessie & Steve came down for the holiday. It was so much fun seeing them and we had a blast. As an added bonus my brother Taylor was able to adjust his schedule so he actually had 3 days completely off! We had a blast making Thanksgiving dinner, eating said dinner, decorating gingerbread houses, outlet shopping at 10pm on Thanksgiving, watching the BYU v Utah game (and plenty of other college football) and watching Tienna, Zoe and Dane just be adorable kids. Thanks again for coming down and thanks to Taylor and Amber for hosting the main event!
This past Monday was Josh's birthday. We were able to have a fun day since he didn't have to work at all. We got our Christmas shopping done (almost!), visited Santa and even got a little afternoon nap. Happy birthday sweetie, we love you!!
I can hardly believe it's already December with Christmas coming in just 3 weeks! Josh has more interviews scheduled and we decided to head up to Utah sooner than later to get in plenty of quality time with both sides of the family. I'm excited to be able to go to Indiana with Josh for his interview which is conveniently just 2 1/2 hours away from where Cesily, Jared and the Tippets clan live. We get to go hang out with them for the weekend while Tienna gets some quality grandma time (thanks again in advance!). However, I'm realizing how much prep it is going to take to drive to Utah on December 9th and be completely ready for Christmas. We're off to a good start with cards in the mail, shopping basically done and the packing lists already being started. Now it's basically a matter of getting there without forgetting anything too major. Here's to the start of a great holiday season!




4 comments:
Great pictures, and Happy Birthday Josh! We're so excited that you're coming to Utah early! Give us a call. We'd LOVE to spend time with you!
I love the picture of Tienna with Santa! She looks so old- she has such a sweet smile. We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Love you tons!
LOVE that pic of Tienna with Santa--what a SMILE! She is so cute.
We wish we could have been with all of you to celebrate Thanksgiving. We miss you!
I hope you had a good trip to IN and you're enjoying your time in UT!
Post a Comment