Last week Josh finished up the last of his residency interviews - yea!! I'm not sure who's more excited; Josh for not having to fly 4 times a week and sleep in hotels or me and Tienna excited to finally have him home! Saturday we decided to take advantage of a real Saturday (free of laundry and ironing prepping for the next interview) and have a little family outing. We took Tienna to a train park near where we live and she loved it! From the 2-story slides (which I even went down a couple times, still not sure why I did though as I am over 6 months pregnant...) to the soft grass and of course a train ride. Here's a couple pictures from the morning of fun:
{Hello, again. I'm alive}
11 years ago




3 comments:
DARLING! What a fun weekend! YAY for being finished with all of those interviews. We can't wait to hear where you'll be going. Keep us posted! (By the way, I'm jealous that you're all wearing short sleaves.)
That's so nice that he is done with interviews... I'm sure it's such a stressful process... not looking forward to it. Tienna is just adorable and I have to say you look so cute pregnant.
Love the train park!
Post a Comment