This morning I had my 3-D ultrasound for the new little one. She's weighing in at almost 3 lbs. right now and loves her hands! It took a little prodding but we finally got a couple of shots of her not covering her face with her hands...

Leave me alone!

I guess she'll be like Tienna and love her hands when she's first born!
My doctor is going to have me do another 3-D ultrasound next appointment so we can get some better pictures, we'll see how that turns out. It's crazy to think I'm already to the point where I have appointments every 2 weeks - better start getting ready for another little one at home!




6 comments:
That's awesome, I have never had one of those. Wow, she's coming soon. Soak up these last couple months with just Tienna. I was sad for that chapter to end, but two kids is a fun new adventure!
That is so exciting. I love 3D ultrasounds. I'm sure she'll be gorgeous just like her sister.
OMG, I just LOVE those 3D's. They are so fun! I can't believe your already there either. Time flys!
That is so exciting! What awesome pics of the baby! I can't wait to see if she looks like Tienna.
I love 3-D ultrasounds! They are so sweet.
She's got Josh's round head! Cute! We can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment