Congratulations Vandersteen Family! She is absolutely ADORABLE! I'm glad to hear everything went smoothly, and that both of you are doing well. I can't wait to meet your newest little addition:)
yay...congrats! my little buddies birthday is today! i will now always remember that our 2nd kids are 1 year (minus one day) apart! So sweet!...ohh and was almost the same size! so fun...congrats!
wow, you guys are on top of things getting this on the blog already! LOVE those pictures!!!! she is seriously so very adorable! glad to hear everything went well! can't wait to meet her. ...and sophie is sad that she won't get to grow up and play with kiara in arizona... :(
YAY!!! I've been anxiously waiting for this post! Congrats! She is absolutely perfect. Glad everyone is doing great. I'm sure you've got plenty of helpers right now, but let me know if you need ANYTHING!
Holy cow! I had no idea. This is what happens when you're out of town. You're completely out of the loop on everything. She is beautiful. I'm so glad everything went well. Please let me know if you need anything. Congratulations!
27 comments:
Yay!!! I am so happy for you guys. What did Tienna think of the new baby? I love the pictures and can't wait for more updates!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations Vandersteen Family! She is absolutely ADORABLE! I'm glad to hear everything went smoothly, and that both of you are doing well. I can't wait to meet your newest little addition:)
Congrats, she is so cute. I am so happy for you guys, yay!!!
Congrats! She's beautiful!
Happy day! Glad everything went well and I am glad Abby is no longer preggy;)
Congratulations Abbie. She is beautiful! Hope your getting enough sleep.
She is adorable! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! I'm excited for more pics and updates. She's so sweet!
Congrats Abbie and Family! We are so excited that she is finally here. Kiara welcome to the Vandersteen Clan. We love you already.
yay...congrats! my little buddies birthday is today! i will now always remember that our 2nd kids are 1 year (minus one day) apart! So sweet!...ohh and was almost the same size! so fun...congrats!
Congrats you guys!! We're so happy for you! I'm so glad that all went well. I LOVE the name too!
Congratulations! I am so happy and excited for you. What a wonderful day....and she is ADORABLE!!!!!!
She's beautiful! Congratulations! We love you!
Congrats! So happy for you.
Congratulations, she's beautiful!! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm so glad that everything went well for you guys.
Congratulations! What a cutie!
wow, you guys are on top of things getting this on the blog already! LOVE those pictures!!!! she is seriously so very adorable! glad to hear everything went well! can't wait to meet her. ...and sophie is sad that she won't get to grow up and play with kiara in arizona... :(
YAY!!! I've been anxiously waiting for this post! Congrats! She is absolutely perfect. Glad everyone is doing great. I'm sure you've got plenty of helpers right now, but let me know if you need ANYTHING!
Oh i wish they stayed little like that forever!! I am glad you are all doing good! Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! She is gorgeous!
YAY!!!! Congratulations!!! So so excited to meet her! Glad everything went well! So happy :)
Holy cow! I had no idea. This is what happens when you're out of town. You're completely out of the loop on everything. She is beautiful. I'm so glad everything went well. Please let me know if you need anything. Congratulations!
Oh happy day! I am so glad everything went well. :) I'm not gonna lie, it puts me into a panic to have my baby. She is beautiful!
Hooray! Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! Hope you're doing well! Can't wait to meet her:)
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys and we're so glad she's here safe and sound. She's beautiful. We can't wait to meet her.
Congrats! She's a beauty!
Post a Comment