Monday, September 06, 2010

Trip to Utah

Last month the girls and I drove up to Utah for a couple of weeks. Josh was busy working his second call month in a row so we went up for my graduation, my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary and for lots of grandma and grandpa time.

A couple of pictures from graduation - hooray for being done (for now)!


Scooter rides

(I know I've posted this one before but it always makes me smile!)

Playing with the cousins

Meeting Claire for the first time - they're 3 months apart.



Kiara trying rice cereal for the first time. We're trying to get this girl sleeping through the night! If anyone has any suggestions please share!! So far no luck and I am more than ready to get more than 6 hours of sleep at a time!
(Also, realizing how spoiled we were with Tienna when she slept through the night at 8 weeks.)


Thanks to everyone in Utah for making our trip so much fun - we loved seeing everyone and Tienna is already asking to drive back.

I know this picture is horribly fuzzy but this is one of the smiles we get from Kiara hundreds of times each day. We sure do love this little one!

4 comments:

kalie said...

Congratulations on your graduation, Abbie! What an awesome accomplishment!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

So fun! And congratulations on graduating. I remember how Tienna slept through the night so early. Good luck with that. My only advise is probably what you're doing...Schedule.

hilary said...

go abbie!!!! i didn't know that's why you went to utah!! that is so awesome, i'm so excited for you! congrats!! and my advice is same as siri's too: schedule (which you are probably already doing). we were lucky and sophie started sleeping through the night at about 8 weeks, too. they just have their own little personalities even when it comes to sleeping, don't they.

Goodman Family said...

Happy Graduation Abbie! Way to go! Hope all is well and you get to see Josh a little bit