Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween Festivities

 We had a great Halloween this year. Saturday our ward had a trunk-or-treat so we had fun decorating the car and dressing up. This year Tienna either wanted to be Astrid (from How To Train Your Dragon) or a purple ballerina. With everything going on I opted for the ballerina :) Next year I'm going to try to be a little more proactive with the costumes so I have time to make something other than a tutu!





 This is Tienna after an hour of trick-or-treating. She was a little hyper from all the sugar but loved every second of it!


And a few extra pictures just for fun. We love these girls so much!




5 comments:

kalie said...

What gorgeous pictures! I am impressed Josh dressed up. That's something Kev will never do.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, your girls are gorgeous! :) I love their costumes

Steve & Becky Pollei said...

I adore purple on anyone - Tienna looks stunning in her purple sweater!

Heather said...

What beautiful girls!

john and brenda said...

I need to hug you all! Can't believe how big your babies are getting! Josh the pirate is also impressive!