Saturday, December 11, 2010

All Grown up

 Last week we straightened Tienna's hair just for fun. We were surprised at how long her hair really is and personally I think it makes he look SO much older. Tienna loved it and kept asking everyone if they liked her hair. By the end of the day I was missing her curls though, it's amazing how much a person's look changes with a new hair style!




Also, Kiara is starting to get so big! It's been almost a month now since she started into one of my favorite phases. She's laughing, smiling, talking a little and so much fun!! Her little personality is really starting to come out :) I love seeing the similiarities between her and Tienna though they are vastly different, they're such cute sisters! Tienna is still the best at getting laughs and smiles, but Kiara has turned into quite the mommy's girl too which is fun (most days!). Oh how we love this little girl!

1 comment:

Brett and Rachel said...

Oh my gosh! She does look SO much older. SO cute! Love it!