Last week we went on a little family getaway to San Diego for a couple of days. We were all looking forward to these few days away. Once Monday morning rolled around everything was packed, arranged in the car, the house was clean (mostly at least!) and we were on our way. Just because we always manage to forget something (I've honestly forgotten meds, phone chargers, stuffed animals, etc and even the entire bathroom bag once!), as we were pulling out of our complex Josh asked if I could think of anything else we needed. After a quick mental check I thought we were good to go. Sure enough, 10 minutes after getting to our destination I realized there was something I forgot and it was a big something. The camera. Oops! Rather than an extra 200+ mile drive we decided to hunt down some disposable cameras to document our trip. Yes, they still make them and I'm pretty sure the last time I used one was in Junior High. It made for an interesting week (I mostly missed being able to zoom in enough to see my kiddos faces) and I should be able to pick up the pictures tomorrow so let's hope they turned out at least descent and the digital copies are ok!
{Hello, again. I'm alive}
11 years ago





2 comments:
I hiope you can post the pictures of your San Diego trip with a disposable camera, I'll guess we'll find out!
Oh no!!! This is seriously one of my worst nightmares. I usually get anxiety for like 3 days before I go anywhere becuase I'm so nervous I'm going to forget something. ARGH! Hope your pics turn out ok. What a bummer!!
Post a Comment