One of the questions I get asked most frequently about the girls is wether or not I think Kiara will have curly hair like Tienna some day. (This is honestly a daily occurrence almost!) At first I was convinced that by the time Tienna was 15 months she had started to have at least a little curl but after looking back through pictures I'm not so sure... what do you think?
Tienna at 15 months
Tienna at 18 months (sorry, this is the first one I can find where her hair isn't pulled back at all... I know, VERY flattering!)
Tienna at 21 months
Kiara at 16 months
I guess that answers that, my girls just don't have much hair before they turn 2. If I'm holding out for more curls there is still hope, we'll just have to wait and see!




1 comment:
With or without curls, she's still beautiful. :) And your family photo is amazing! I love your choice of colors! Hope you're all doing well.
Post a Comment