Can I just say the holidays like Halloween are so much better with kids?! We've been looking forward to Halloween all month long. Here are a few things we've been doing to get in the spirit...
DISNEYLAND
(I know, shocker, but it is pretty incredible with all the Halloween decor... I can't wait to see what they do for Christmas!)
Even Mickey Mouse gets all festive :-)
Ghost balloons for preschool. We just happened to have the letter 'g' the week before Halloween so I couldn't resist.
A trip to the pumpkin patch
Preschool friends...
Pardon the background but this was the one shot Kiara was actually smiling in.
Ward parties. We were lucky enough to have two parties. (one for the old ward, one for our current ward) One was a trunk-or-treat and the other was more of a carnival so it was the perfect balance of treats and games. Tienna was so excited to be able to dress up as Snow White twice. She was insistent with her costume that she get to wear makeup and that I spray her hair black, just like Snow White's. Add to that the fact that we do it all two nights and it was even better. I have to say that Kiara was a pretty adorable little duck too. :-)
Tienna was beyond thrilled that she could get her face painted. She held perfectly still and loved all the compliments.
Halloween night we ventured out for a little trick-or-treating with our friends the McCune's and the girls did great. Now I'm hoping we can make the candy last a good long time :-)
Halloween night we ventured out for a little trick-or-treating with our friends the McCune's and the girls did great. Now I'm hoping we can make the candy last a good long time :-)





3 comments:
Your girls are looking SO cute and getting so big!! Miss you guys!
Wow! I can't believe how old the girls are getting! Tienna looks just like you ... GORGEOUS.
That is so awesome that you got to go to Disneyland over Halloween. Your girls look so cute in their costumes. Miss your family
Post a Comment