Monday, February 06, 2012

November 2011

November flew by way too fast. Josh was busy as usual with work and the girls and I loved taking advantage of the beautiful California weather. We enjoyed Disneyland all decked out for Christmas several times and had our own Thanksgiving dinner. For the first time I spent the 2-3 days of prep time for the Thanksgiving dinner and have an entire new appreciation for the time and effort that my mom, mother-in-law and grandmother's have put in over the years. Everything turned out well though there are a few tweaks I will make next time we undertake the rigors of a holiday dinner.

 Kiara wasn't such a fan of Sulley up close...




We always love the parade! 



It's A Small World holiday themed. One day the girls and I went on the ride 3 times in a row, Kiara LOVED all the holiday decor.


 Kiara's first ponytail... just barely!




 Happy 31st Birthday to Josh!! We celebrated his birthday at the end of the month. He was a good sport despite the crazy call schedule. We had a low-key dinner at home and the girls were excited to help open presents. Here's to another great year!

No comments: