Monday, May 14, 2012

Balloons, Cake and a Haircut

Where does time go? Lately it seems as though life is passing in the blink of an eye. Last month Kiara turned 2. I can hardly believe that my baby is 2!! She is so full of life and personality I cannot fathom how it is all contained in such a little one. Kiara has an infectious way of making people smile and only has 2 speeds, sleep or on. She makes life so exciting!

Some pictures of her fun day

Presents first thing 


A princess night gown from sister. 

Mini Mickey and Minnie were the favorites! 

She wasn't quite sure about the cake when the candles were lit, but once she could eat it she was just fine : )

~Current Stats~
Height - 34.25 inches (60th percentile)
Weight - 27.5 pounds (60th percentile)

~Current Favorites~
Food - anything and everything absolutely any time... this girl can seriously eat! I honestly have yet to find a food she doesn't like. 
Phrase - "I don' know?!" with hands and shoulders shrugging.
Thing to do - dress up, scatter toys everywhere or hide in the pantry
Person - princesses
Clothes - dresses! She insists on wearing a dress or skirt every single day. Quite the little girly-girl!
Brushing her teeth with her princess toothpaste. She will honestly stop anything to brush her teeth.
Playing outside and getting wet. She loves to have her feet 'washed' by the hose.
Following Tienna around, or visa versa - they play so well together!



The week after her birthday Kiara had her first haircut. Her mini-mullet had gotten a little much and since she's starting to act more and more like a big girl we decided to go for it. At first she wasn't quite sure what to think but by the end I think she was a real fan of being pampered. Now she plays 'haircut' on her own by pretending to use her own blow dryer. 





Happy Birthday Kiara!! We LOVE having you in our family and love your enthusiasm for life!

1 comment:

kalie said...

She is beautiful and do grown up. Someone tell these kids to stop growing already! :) Write a post telling about you sometime...I want to hear what uou've been up to. :)