Saturday, August 18, 2012

Firsts

We've had a bunch of "firsts" at our house this month. Here's two of the most memorable.

Tienna's first day of kindergarten.


She was SO excited!! We got to meet her teacher, Mrs. Thurman, the day before, check out her classroom, and meet some of the other kids in her class which only made her more excited. Tienna didn't even look back when I was trying to wave bye after dropping her off. I think it hit Kiara the hardest; she was not very happy to leave sister at school without staying too. Once we got home she just kept missing her up until it was time to pick her up. I love how these girls love each other!


Kiara's first night sleeping in her big girl bed.


Kiara has been wanting to sleep in her bunk bed for a couple of months now but she wouldn't actually stay in her bed opting to cause all kinds of mischief instead. For some reason once we came back from Utah she was ready and actually listens when we tell her to stay in her bed. She is growing up way too fast!!

No comments: