Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back to Arizona

So we're back in Arizona and finally completely unpacked! It was great to be in Utah for the summer but we're happy to be home and moving on with life. We made the long drive last Thursday and it only took 11 hours, even with some stops for Tienna. Saturday Josh moved our stuff into our apartment with the help of some guys from school and the ward (thanks again!) and since then we've been unpacking. Through the whole day Saturday Tienna was as good as could be hanging out in her swing and watching everything going on around her between her naps.

Ever since we've been in Arizona again Tienna is all of a sudden sleeping wonderfully. She's averaging 8 hours+ per night and still manages to take naps during the day pretty good, as evident by her sacking out on the LoveSac while Josh and I have been unpacking.
Another development as of late for Tienna is her new-found ability to stand and even dance a little with some help. As long as she's in a good mood she'll stand for a little while until she's tired then she'll sit just for a little bit and be ancy to stand up again. After she's done she's all smiles and coos like such a happy little girl.

Other than unpacking we haven't been up to much. Josh is anxious for school to start this Monday and I must admit that I'm looking forward to a consistent routine. I'm so excited to be able to stay home with Tienna and just be a mom - it's been so fun to watch her develop and change over the past two months. Every day I feel so lucky to be Tienna's mom and am convinced she's the cutest baby possible because of something she'll do, but then she manages to out-do herself the next day.

No comments: