Monday, August 06, 2007

Blessing Day

Yesterday we blessed Tienna in Josh's parent's ward. It was so fun to be able to do it before we went back to Arizona so most of our family could be a part of the day. Luckily, she was a little angel during the blessing and didn't cry or fuss once (that was my biggest worry of the day). Josh was a little nervous but did a great job. Thanks to all of you who were there and to those who weren't able to make it know that we were thinking of you.

The dress that Tienna wore was the one that I was blessed in as a baby as well as my sister ... kinda fun!


It's so fun to me to see how much Tienna grows and changes daily. Her new little thing is to smile and coo a little bit, especially when she should be eating. With a face like that, how could you ever be frustrated at her?


These two pictures just made me laugh. The one on the left shows the serious talent Tienna has at sleeping just about anywhere and/or anytime. Despite her sleeping while she should be awake she still manages to sleep through the nights well. The picture on the right shows off her new little skirt. I came home from running errands the other day and Josh had Tienna all dressed up with a bow headband and everything. After that I decided that I can do better than have her wear just onesies every day no matter how convenient (and easy to wash) they might be!


2 comments:

Amber said...

Cute Abbie,

I want to hold her and give her a big hug and kiss. She's adorable and I am so glad to hear that she was good for you during her blessing. How cool is that she was blessed in what you and Jesse wore. The pictures are great and I love to see the new ones you guys post... keep up the good work on your blog. Love ya.

Amber

Heather said...

Tienna is so cute and you look great Abbie!