So last night for the first time Tienna finished off her entire bowl of cereal before bed! Normally I mix her up some cereal and will feed it to her until she's done and that's it. Last night Josh took of the evening from studying so he was around while Tienna was eating. I was busy getting our dinner ready and before I knew it the bowl was almost empty. She had hit that point where she wasn't as interested but somehow Josh got her to finish it off completely (proof below)! The picture of Tienna is right after she finished - as you can tell she's ready for bed. So with her full tummy she actually managed to sleep 11 hours completely uninterrupted which was a first and I must say it was so nice for both Josh and I to get a good night's sleep! We love our little girl and can't believe how big she's getting!
{Hello, again. I'm alive}
11 years ago




2 comments:
Yeah for Tienna! I'm very impressed by her big meal! I'm glad you were able to get a good night's sleep too! It makes all the difference! :)
Heidi
Tienna is adorable as always... Abbie, I have been so busy, I didn't realize that you tagged us... I will have to get on that asap. Check it out later.
Post a Comment