Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Getting Bigger Every Day!

Going through the pics we've taken over the last little while I couldn't help but post some that I think are just dang cute. Mostly this will probably be one for grandma's and aunts/uncles. I can't believe how darling our little sweetie is sometimes.


Bath time is always tons of fun ... Tienna has discovered how to splash. Everything still goes in the mouth as you can see, and the toy turtle is by far her favorite.


These ones are for you, Jason. Your niece is already a huge fan of her gum-brush like I was telling you the other day. I'm really hoping it carries over when she actually has teeth.

(As a side note, we finally have to strap Tienna into her little swing because she rocks so much grabbing her toes she's almost fallen out a couple of times.)
So we broke down and got Tienna an early Christmas present that she absolutely loves. She spends quite a bit of her time sucking on the apple.
I actually started some wrapping the other day and Tienna got ahold of the scraps of paper. It was better than a new toy, I can't wait to see her on Christmas morning!

While this is such a cute smile and I love the dimple she has in her right cheek, most of her shirts are this soaked after about 10 minutes. I'm scared that she might be starting to teeth already so we'll have to see what the next couple of months brings.

2 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

She is so cute! I love how Addie is with her. I hope that it will continue when I have my baby. You really need to let us watch her for a couple of hours.

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

hi abbie and tienna. she looks really fun. it was really good to see you at the ward party. we'll have to hang out after christmas. i'm typing one handed with easton in my arms. i love him! chech out our blog kimandsamwarner