Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ward Christmas Party

Last Saturday was the ward Christmas party. It's pretty much the one big event for the ward all year so basically everyone comes. The activities committee completely decorates the church, plans good food, fun programs (topped off by the nativity story including the entire primary) and a good chance to chat with lots of people. At the last minute Josh was asked to fill in as seen below and he definitely had tons of fun with all the little kids.
Tienna didn't mind visiting Santa - for the first little bit she just sat there staring at him with huge eyes. Surprisingly she didn't even try to pull his beard or cry one bit.

So needless to say that with the party Tienna missed her 7:00 bedtime (by 2 hours!) and we sure paid for it the next couple of days. This picture is from right before we left the church to come home. She looks so dang tired but was still in a good mood despite having a difficult time with her binky.

So I just realized that I haven't blogged at all about Tienna's latest development - sitting up with no problem. Since Thanksgiving she can suddenly sit up without any problems and loves being able to see what's going on around her a little more. She's even getting good and pushing herself back up when she falls over a bit and reaching to grab toys, etc. that she drops. We love our little cutie!

3 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Such a great Santa. Tienna gets cuter and cuter.

Redd family said...

Tienna is such a doll. Thanks for the yummy treats, you are too nice! Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday!!

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

I came by to drop off our Christmas card and Easton's announcement but I missed you. I wanted to see you and tienna but I'll have to visit when I get back from Utah. I'll call or stop by. Merry Christmas!