Tienna just turned 7 months old and is as cute as ever. She's so incredibly close to crawling it's really quite entertaining for Josh and I to watch. Other than that, she's got this new thing when she sleeps she loves to roll on her side and then proceed to roll over onto her stomach. The only problem is that she's not used to sleeping on her tummy so this wakes her up. She tries to roll back but inevitably runs into the side of her crib and can't get back. It's so funny what is amusing as a mom - I never would have guessed this one in a million years. Other than that she's getting better and better at standing up and is finally starting to learn how important it is to keep holding onto something when standing. I just can't believe how big she's getting and how much we love her!
{Hello, again. I'm alive}
11 years ago






6 comments:
Abbie, Tienna is darling. She looks just like Josh. So cute!! I can not believe that she is already 7 months old. I loved it when my boys were in the 6-9 month stage, and then they grew out of it and are monsters. Take care!
Christy
She is so cute. I can't believe that she is 7 months. Where has all the time gone?
Wow Abs! I can't believe she just stands up like that! Is she going to start walking? She looks so cute, and I love those blue eyes, big and blue - her and Lance, I hope they stay!
I didn't realize Tienna's hair is so dark! She is adorable. I like your new slide feature!
Love,
cesily
I would love to go walking with you. I try to go almost everyday. I will call you for sure next time! That would be fun. Hey, Katie Taggart and I and our hubbies are getting together for the superbowl. Were having a raging party, oh ya. We thought it would be fun if you and Josh came too. We would love to see you if you don't have other plans already.
Abbs,
Tienna is adorable. But hey, you probably already knew that huh?
By the way, you've been tagged! You can choose to do either or both of these tags ...
#1. Name 10 Interesting Facts About You
#2. Press "shuffle" On Your IPod And List The First 10 Songs That Play ... No Cheating!
Love ya!
Tawni
Post a Comment