Saturday, February 02, 2008

Tagged again!

Ok, so Tawni tagged me to tell 10 interesting things about me.

1. I've never broken a bone in my body.

2. I have been lucky enough to have braces 2 different times - from 7th thru 9th grades and then again in 10th grade. It's kind of funny to see my 9th grade picture without braces and then they're back the next year!

3. I miss playing soccer. I have a secret desire to find a league and start playing again just for fun.

4. I have driven through 37 of the 50 states in the USA. When I was younger my family went on some killer trips literally across the country with the 5 kids sprawled across the back of the suburban watching Disney movies.

5. Before I was married I refused to wear the color pink. What can I say? I was always a tomboy.

6. I hate "gushy" food. Anything with a smooth consistency that isn't a liquid grosses me out (i.e. pudding, plain yogurt, etc.).

7. I am a complete klutz. I have a tendency to bump into things that don't ever move (our bed, the couch, doorways, etc.) but have no problem avoiding more transitory objects such as the coffee table.

8. Growing up I always wanted to be a physical therapist but in college the chemistry classes proved to be too much. Now I'm still working on finishing school - only 10 credits to go!

9. I wish that I was about 3 inches taller than I am ... I always feel so short around Josh.

10. I have this wierd obsession with folding laundry. For some reason I absolutely love it. Sometimes it takes me a little while to get going on the huge mound of clean clothes but once I do love the way the clothes look in their neat piles.

The next part is to put your iPod on shuffle and tell what the first 10 songs that come up are .... no exceptions!!

1. Popular by Kristen Chenoweth (from Wicked)

2. Solo Por Ti by Josh Groban
3. Mouth by Bush
4. Geek in the Pink by Jason Mraz
5. Baby, What a Big Surprise by Chicago
6. All My Life by K-Ci & JoJo
7. So Beautiful by Dashboard Confessional
8. Ether Chapter 2 (what can I say? I used to listed to the BofM on my lunchbreaks at work)
9. If I Never See Your Face Again by Maroon 5
10. Desire by U2

I'm tagging Brooke Andersen, Sara Frei, Lindsey Mathie, Amber Pollei, Carlie Skinner, Katie Taggart and Kim Warner. Enjoy!

No comments: