This weekend Josh and I enjoyed conference so much. I always love hearing the prophet and apostles speak ..... there just isn't anything quite like it. I am so grateful that twice a year we get to hear their words. Somehow conference always recharges me to make it through the next 6 months.
I will admit that I missed being in Utah and being able to see beautiful Temple Square, this time of year is always my favorite there. While Arizona is also beautiful in the spring (things are actually green!), nothing can quite compare with the tulips, hyacinths and daffodils. 
I will admit that I missed being in Utah and being able to see beautiful Temple Square, this time of year is always my favorite there. While Arizona is also beautiful in the spring (things are actually green!), nothing can quite compare with the tulips, hyacinths and daffodils. 




2 comments:
i am so sorry you have been sick!! That is horrible, and i agree with you on the tissues, i have had allergies and sinus' so bad and the tissues we had the house were horrible!!! I kept repeating the puffs tissue commercial to Rhett, "A nose in need deserves Puffs indeed!" Now i what they mean!!!
I love what you did to your blog. It looks so cute!
Post a Comment