So Tienna is almost completely better (yea!!) but Josh and I are still getting there. Yesterday we went to see a doctor finally and between the two of us we walked out with seven perscriptions .... no wonder we weren't feeling well! While at the doctor's office I realized what crappy tissues they have. Why don't doctor's offices have the good tissues that don't rub your nose raw? I just can't figure that one out. They should have the super soft kleenex's - they're the best!

Other than that Josh and I are excited to feel better so we can keep up with our little munchkin. She has super energy (probably from feeling sick for a little while) and neither one of us can even hope to keep up with her. Luckily today is conference so we can just watch her play with her toys while we chill on the couch!




1 comment:
I'm so glad you're feeling a little bit better! Caysja's been throwing up this whole weekend too. Guess it's going around. Yuck!
Post a Comment