Marisa and Austen were married on Saturday at the Salt Lake Temple. It was a gorgeous day! It was also the first time in almost 3 years that all of Josh's family was together. Since Marisa is the youngest we were all able to be in the temple with them. It was so fun to be able to spend a couple of days with everyone, we love you guys!
After the wedding there was a wedding lunch at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building - as you can tell Tienna was getting a little tired.
The entire Vandersteen family ..... welcome to the family Austen!
The week of the wedding they started pulling out the spring flowers on Temple Square but there were still a couple of places that had all the pretty tulips!




6 comments:
I love the new blog design. Thanks for the pictures--you made me miss beautiful UT!
Abbie-
You took some great pictures at the wedding! You're amazing. Tienna is such a cutie-give her lots of loves and kisses from us!
Love,
Cesily
Now that I have seen these beautiful pictures I am totally missing SLC ... It is such a pretty time of the year up there. Anyways, you look awesome Abbs! Are you sure you ever had a baby? Seriously, you look skinny minny!
Those are such cute pictures. Her wedding dress and Tienna's little flower girl dress are AMAZING! Fun times.
Lovin the new blog background.. did you make it yourself?? It looks like Utah was fun!! I am glad the wedding turned out so good, tienna looks so cute in her little dress!!!
It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I love the colors! Your family looks great. Tienna looks especially cute.
Post a Comment