Tienna and I went to Utah the day after Mother's Day for two weddings - one of Josh's good friends from high school (Tuesday) and Josh's youngest sister's, Marisa, (Saturday). It was beautiful weather for both weddings and it was fun to be in the middle of the busy spring season down at Temple Square! Josh came up Thursday morning after finishing off finals and we were able to spend some fun, memorable time with all of his family in town.
We went to the zoo - which was a first for Tienna. I don't know that she really got the idea, but it was fun to be outside walking around with the cousins.

We also fed the ducks at a nearby pond. At first Tienna wasn't quite sure about everything. Finally we realized a winning pattern, one piece of bread for the ducks and one piece of bread for Tienna!


We went to the zoo - which was a first for Tienna. I don't know that she really got the idea, but it was fun to be outside walking around with the cousins.
We also fed the ducks at a nearby pond. At first Tienna wasn't quite sure about everything. Finally we realized a winning pattern, one piece of bread for the ducks and one piece of bread for Tienna!
This is Tienna and Lillie. They are 3 weeks apart in age and had fun playing with each other!
Josh decided to play a joke on his mom and grow his hair out (since just after Christmas) and pretend he was going to fro it for the wedding. Well, here's his hair in all it's glory. Right after this I ran a couple of errands and sure enough by the time I got back his sister had given him the much-needed haircut.
These are a couple of pictures hanging out on the porch on one of the gorgeous evenings we've had while we've been here.




No comments:
Post a Comment