Tienna's first birthday was this last Monday ... we had a little party with the family on Sunday night and on Monday we had tons of fun boating with the Vandersteen's. I can't believe Tienna is already 1 year old! She's getting so big - walking everywhere, eating everything, and getting into all kinds of trouble/fun. Here's a couple of pictures from the festivities.
{Hello, again. I'm alive}
11 years ago




5 comments:
Happy b-day Tienna! So fun! It looks like she had a blast. She is SO CUTE! I love her cake too. We will definitely have to get Tienna and Lance together for a play date this fall. They can get into trouble/have fun together!
I could have sworn that I had already sent you an 'invite'. I'm sorry about that. Happy late Birthday to Tienna too! We certainly missed not having you both here too:-( We're excited for you to come back! I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation. Take care, and let me know if you didn't get the invite I just sent you earlier today.
Yum! That cake looks delicious! I am so happy that your little girl is healthy and beautiful. :)
Happy Birthday Tienna! I can't believe you guys have a 1 year old Abbs, she is beautiful and it looks like you had a great celebration!
Happy Birthday Tienna!! It looks like you are ALL having so much fun!!
Post a Comment