Josh officially finished his 2nd year yesterday! This week he took the COMLEX Step 1 and Wednesday he took the USMLE Step 1. When he got home tonight he was completely fried but at the same time more relieved and relaxed than he's been in a while ... in its own way I guess it's a nice Father's Day gift. Anyway, happy Father's Day Josh! We love you and I know that Tienna is so happy to have such a wonderful dad!
{Hello, again. I'm alive}
11 years ago




4 comments:
Hey! I'm so glad you found us! We'll have to keep in touch via blogging! Your daughter is so adorable. I can't wait to have my baby!!!!!!!
Yay for those tests being done!
cute picture! it's so nice to have the boards over and done with, isn't it? we'll miss you guys in july, good luck surviving the heat!
Yay!! I am so glad all the tests are over and you have a husband back!!
Post a Comment