Sara tagged me so here goes ...
How to play the game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random surprises about your self. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 Joys
1. My wonderful family (I know, kinda cheesy!)
2. Watching Tienna sleep (it's so peaceful!)
3. Watching Tienna and Josh play - I always knew Josh would be a great dad but it's so fulfilling to watch him play with Tienna and see how attached to him she is.
3 Fears
1. Spiders - they're just not my thing ... at all ... ever ...
2. Losing my husband - I honestly don't know what I would do!
3. I really can't think of anything else on this one ...
3 Goals
1. Finish school - I never thought it would be as tough to finish given that Tienna still takes 2 long naps every day. Hopefully I'll get there sooner than later!
2. Get Josh through school/residency. I know it will be at least 7 more years until we're completely done but it's good to have long-term goals too, right?
3. Run a marathon with my little sister.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. It's not really me personally, but with Josh studying for boards (which are finally this week!) I guess that pretty much counts as an obsession for all of us right now.
2. Running - I've been going through this phase more than normal and I'm loving it! If I can get my run in in the morning it's a good day!
3. I love collecting cool churchy books (you know, the special edition ones with the gorgeous pictures or cool commentaries ...). I'm still working on reading them all but it gives me something to constantly work on!
3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself
1. I love folding laundry - I know I've said this one before, but I really genuinely love the way the laundry looks after it's all folded in neat piles!
2. I'm the one in our family to do the finances.
3. I love to read! If I have a good book once I get into it I can finish a 400+ page book pretty easily in 2 days or less.
I tag Amber, Alyssa, Lindsay, Christy and Kim.
{Hello, again. I'm alive}
11 years ago




1 comment:
Fun to read, Abbie! You hate spiders too? I can't STAND them!! That's great that you like to fold laundry--come to my house!
Post a Comment