Today it's finally feeling like fall. I could actually leave all the windows open ALL DAY LONG! There's nothing better than a cool autumn breeze! On our way to get the mail today Tienna discovered sprinklers and ... big surprise ... loved them. She kept running through them and ended up completely soaked.
Tienna's also been playing out on our patio all day. After playing with toys for a bit she'll watch the cars like this:
It's amazing how this little girl never ceases to amaze me!




6 comments:
It really does feel like 'Fall', doesn't it! We went to the park today, and it was SO nice to not be all sweaty by the time your all done!
It was GREAT seeing you today, and we were so bummed that we missed Tienna (due to her afternoon nap). We'll have to play another day soon:-)
Be sure to check out my blog soon...I'm doing a 'Drawing' Raffle, which ends this Sunday!
Abby, she is too cute. I'm happy that you're finally having some nice fall weather. We had some hail and snow today. Don't you wish you were back in Utah? I wish we were in Arizona. Maybe one day soon we will be. At least for a short vacation. Take care.
I love this time of year for AZ! It is the best.
I am in LOVE with this weather!! It's about time! Cute pics of Tienna.
sooo, i heard what your little one did today.... hahahahahahahahah
just love you abbie:)
I guess Tienna was enjoying this cooler weather too out on the patio. Oh, and I didn't make a post about it, but I love her halloween costumes! Adorable!
Post a Comment