Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween Fun Part 2

We went to a Halloween gathering at the park yesterday - Tienna wore her little duck costume which she loved! Before the park we had to stop by the store all dressed up. Inevitably several older people would stop, wave and say hi to Tienna. Her response was always a quack. I guess the animal noises we've been working on are really starting to sink in!
Later Tienna kept giving our pumpkin at home hugs. For those of you not here in AZ let me explain Tienna's hugs at the moment. First, she'll look at you, or the pumpkin, or whatever she's going to hug. Next she comes running at you with both arms outstretched. Finally (when she gets a hold of whatever she's wanting to hug) she makes an "awwwww" sound. So, imagine her hugging the pumpkin saying awwww and then by the time I grab the camera this is what we get. (Pardon the partial nakedness.)

Midwestern is great at having events around holidays for the student's families and kids. We took Tienna trick-or-treating last year but it was so much better this one! Tienna and I tagged along with the Bramwell's since Josh was working late and the girls had a blast running and playing on the stairs.



A bunch of the different groups at the school sponsored little games for the kids. Instead of throwing the beanbags Tienna liked to eat them.


Any time there is sand of any sort Tienna's got to go check it out. At least she's not the only one!


As we were walking home I looked down at Tienna in the stroller and this is what I saw - I think she was just a little tuckered out. Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

Criscell said...

Darling pictures, Abbie! I especially love the one of Tienna all "tuckered out". What a long day she had!

Davenport family said...

I love it!!! So much fun to hear about Tienna. Her cousins love the sand too!

Amber said...

Abbie I love your pictures, Tienna is the cutest little girl. I hope you don't mind me adding your blog to mine.

Frei Family said...

She looks adorable in that duck costume!! I love that she had two different costumes!! That is so something i would do!! She looks so cute in both!

john and brenda said...

I love Tienna! You and Josh too!

jeremy and steph said...

That was so much fun..thanks for coming with us!!
I love the pic at the end...

Monica Miles said...

She is such a doll!

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

I never saw Tienna in her duck costume. So cute! You got some good pictures of her in it. I love that she quacks. I gotta hear that some time.