Monday, January 12, 2009

18 Month Update

Tienna went to the doctor this last week to have her 18 month well-check. No surprise she's still good sized for her age. The doctor was asking a couple of questions and started to ask if she was experiencing a decreased appetite (apparently typical for an 18 month old) while he was looking over her chart. (She's weighing in at 28lbs. 3oz.) After seeing her weight he looked at her before I could answer and said, "well, maybe not for this one; right?" I love our sturdy little girl! Her official stats are:
Height: 33 inches (85th percentile)
Weight: 28lbs. 3 oz. (80th percentile)
Head Circumference: 19in (90th percentile)

5 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

That picture is darling!!! And I can't believe her mouthful of teeth - how come my 18 month old still has only 4!?! ;)

Brandy said...

I love it! I'll post Mason's stats on Thursday after his 18 month appt. I bet they're close, but Tienna might have him beat!

Kim said...

CUTE picture Abbie! I still need to take Audrey in for her 18 month appointment! Fun stats though...I know Tienna has Audrey beat:-) I need to get more meat on my little gal!

Alaina said...

What a cute little 18-month-old! It is good to have sturdy kids-- one less thing to worry about! :)

Travis and Britni said...

How cute. I'm so glad she's doing good. Thanks again for those yummy cinnamon rolls. You're the best. Congrats on being binky free too. That's awesome.