Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Children's Museum

We went to the Phoenix Children's Museum today with some friends. To say that Tienna loved it is an understatement. Here's some pics of our adventures ...

(sorry for some of the pics being in a weird order)

Crawling through the big, colorful tubes.

The 'noodle room' - the idea is to run through the hanging noodles which Tienna caught on to rather quickly.

As you can tell, she just went for them head on rather then trying to fit in between them.

This CD wall art was 3 stories high and looked super cool as all the strands rotated with the fans and everything going on in the main room.

Carpeted rounds to climb on. I think Tienna thought it was peek-a-boo because I kept trying to take pictures and she would turn around and go the other way.

Next up was the kitchen - complete with pots, pans, food, spoons, etc. I think Tienna was in heaven!

This was the sink in the kitchen, complete with fake bead strands of water.
Then came the grocery store room. Tienna loves mini shopping carts so being able to push one while pulling food off the shelves was wonderful.
Measuring out lentils. The scoopers were quite a hit.

Saying hi to make sure I was still watching her.


Here's a couple other pictures - Josh let Tienna share some of his Henry Weinhearts root beer. Yep, she loved it and was quite enthralled by the bottle.

Tienna's new favorite way to wear headbands .... she's so proud when she puts it on by herself!

11 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

That looks so fun! We are going to have to take Makenna there!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

We LOVE the children's museum too! What a fun place.

Brenbren said...

That was a blast. Adam's favorite was the market and the car races.

Victoria Blanchard said...

Cute pictures! What a great museum!

Janessa said...

I love these pictures! What a fun day!

kalie said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!

Travis and Britni said...

How cute it she? Looks like you guys had so much fun. I need to take my girls there sometime. I had no idea there was anything like that down here.

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

Looks like you had a ball! We'll have to all go together sometime:)

Jason and Tawni said...

I have never been to a Children's Museum but I hear all about them from everyone who gets to go. Hello, Tienna sure loved it huh? And what a great way to tire her out! She looks so busy in all these pictures, how do you keep up? (PS I just went to Old Navy and bought Stella that same tank that she is wearing in the picture with her headband, we must have the same awesome fashion sense!)

cvtippetts said...

Cute, Cute pictures!!! Looks like fun!

Amber said...

Yeah... Abbie... How fun. I was so excited to see that they have a children's museum in PHX. That was the first thing I looked into when we found out we were moving there. You might have noticed that I go to the one here in Philly EVERY WEEK!!! Needless to say I will be getting a pass for that museum when we move there. I can't wait for the little cousins to play. Tienna is getting so big and she is darn cute.